Experience the thrill of flying over Ottawa and the Gatineau Hills. Enjoy an amazing birds-eye view of the picturesque Ottawa-Gatineau landscape below.
Enjoy a scenic flight over Ottawa and the Gatineau Hills.
The fun begins at the Rockcliffe Flying Club (next door to the Canadian Aviation and Space Museum), when you meet with your pilot who will escort you and your guests out to the tarmac. Next, you will board the plane and get ready for take-off into the Ottawa sky. Finally, the Scenic Flight begins and you will discover first-hand how exciting it is to ride in a light aircraft.
This flight experience is for up to 3 people plus your pilot.
Need to know:
- Maximum total weight of all passengers is 465 lbs
- This scenic flight tour is for up to 3 passengers
- Tours are offered year-round
- Flights may be canceled by the pilot due to severe weather such as high winds or heavy rain
- All participants must have a valid photo ID
Whether you are looking for a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion, for fun things to do in Ottawa or for a unique gift this scenic flight is the ticket.
The Ottawa Scenic Flight takes place at the Rockcliffe Flying Club, Ottawa, Ontario.
How To Book Your Experience