Niagara Wine Country Wheel and Wine Tour
Enjoy a leisurely guided bicycle ride past rolling vineyards and orchards; discover the hidden gems that make Niagara Wine Country such a unique place to visit while sampling world class wines. Tour one winery with tasting visits to three award winning boutique and cottage wineries paired with a market fresh cheese plate.
An afternoon bicycle wine tour with cheese pairing.
Uncork a new adventure in wine county on the Niagara Wine Wheel and Wine Bike Tour as you cycle through the historic town of Niagara on the Lake, alongside the Niagara river, past rolling vineyards of Estate wineries located along what Winston Churchill called "the prettiest Sunday drive in the World" our Niagara Parkway.
The cycling tours are at a leisure and fun pace, suited for cycling and wine enthusiasts from novice to advanced.
Wineries Visited May Include: Peller Estates, Jackson Triggs, Marynissen Estates Winery, Reif Estate Winery, Caroline Cellars, Riverview Cellars Estate Winery, Lailey Vineyard, Reimer Vineyards, Pondview Estate Winery, Vignoble Rancourt Winery, Frogpond Farm Organic Winery, and Pillitteri Estates.
The price is per person with a minimum of 2 people required per tour.
Cycling tours run until mid-October (weather dependant)
Tour duration: 1:15pm - 4:30pm
Distance cycled: 12-16km approximately
Individually fitted touring bicycle
Experienced, local tour guide
Private wine tastings at three wineries
Taste a minimum of 14 wines, including white, red, late harvest and ice wine
Full facility tour at one of the wineries to see "behind the scenes," time permitting
Complimentary pick-up of purchased products.
Need to know:
- Tours go rain or shine, it is all part of the wine country experience!
- Routes and venues are subject to change without notice to accommodate local circumstances and ensure safety.
- If it does rain hard, groups will wait a few minutes at the winery (not a bad place to wait and enjoy!)
- If bad weather forces a tour to be cancelled, Niagara Wine Tours International will offer a full refund or try to accommodate same day with a similar tour by vehicle.
- In the case of rain, rain ponchos are available, we do suggest a light jacket to bring along.
- Helmets are mandatory in Ontario for guests under 18 years of age. Above 18 is optional. Sanitized helmet rentals are extra; at an additional rate of $4.00 each.
This leisurely guided winery tour by bicycle is definitely an adventure you need to check off your list of things to do in Niagara on the Lake. Treat yourself or surprise the wine lover in your life with a gift certificate for this unique Niagara wine tour as an anniversary, birthday, or wedding gift.
The Niagara Wine Country Wheel and Wine Tour takes place in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience