Niagara-on-the-Lake Morning Winery Cycle Tour
Jump start your day with a guided cycling tour on a spectacular route alongside the majestic Niagara River paralleled with vineyard estates, along country roads and trails to boutique wineries. On the Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine Morning Winery Cycle Tour visit three award winning boutique wineries with tastings at each and enjoy a stop to a local fruit market!
Start the morning with a cycle tour along a spectacular route!
Join your guide on a tour through historic Niagara-On-The-Lake, past riverside coves and marinas, view historic Fort George along the Greater Niagara Circle Route: Waterfront Trail, alongside the Niagara Parkway, called "one of the prettiest Sunday drives in the world.
Visit three award winning small cottage wineries for private wine tastings of outstanding wines that can only be purchased at the local wineries.
The cycling tours are at a leisure and fun pace, suited for cycling and wine enthusiasts from novice to advanced. All cycle tours depart from main street in the heart of Old Town.
The tour may include 3 of the following wineries: Riverview Cellars, Marynissen Estates, Frogpond Farms Organic Winery, Reif Estate Winery, Caroline Cellars, Reimer Vineyards, Lailey Vineyards and Pondview Estates. (Routes or venues subject to change.)
The price is per person with a minimum of 2 people required per tour.
Season: Cycling tours run until mid-October (weather dependant).
Tour Duration: 10:00am-1:00pm
Distance cycled: 12-16km approximately
- Individually fitted touring bicycle
- Experienced, local tour guide
- Private wine tastings at three wineries with a minimum of 9 wine tasting.
- Visit to a local fruit market
- Bottled water
- Complimentary pick-up of purchased products.
Need to know:
- Tours go rain or shine, it is all part of the wine country experience!
- If it does rain hard, groups will wait a few minutes at the winery (not a bad place to wait and enjoy!)
- If bad weather forces a tour to be cancelled, Niagara Wine Tours International will offer a full refund or try to accommodate same day with a similar tour by vehicle.
- In the case of rain, rain ponchos are available, we do suggest a light jacket to bring along!
- Helmets are mandatory in Ontario for guests under 18 years of age. Above 18 is optional. Sanitized helmet rentals are extra; at an additional rate of $4.00 each.
This leisurely guided winery tour by bicycle is definitely something you need to check off your list of Niagara Falls attractions and things to do in Niagara on the Lake. Treat yourself or surprise the wine lover in your life with a gift certificate for this unique Niagara wine tour as a birthday, anniversary or wedding gift idea.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Morning Winery Cycle Tour takes place in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience