The Mountain Top Heli Yoga combines a thrilling helicopter tour in the Rocky Mountains with a guided hike to an extraordinary, untouched location for your Hatha yoga class. Meditate, balance and strengthen your core in a spectacular mountain setting.
Hop into a helicopter and take off on an energizing ride through one of the world’s more pristine mountain landscapes. You will enjoy a thrilling ride deep into the heart of the Rocky Mountains where you will see waterfalls and glaciers that few people have the chance to view from the sky.
Your expert hiking guide and yoga instructor will walk you through the wilderness to an untouched, extraordinary location for your Hatha Yoga class. Reach into the sky and balance on the earth in this gentle yet satisfying hour of mindful breathing and stretching, core strengthening and balance postures for all abilities.
Following the yoga session, you will continue your backcountry hike through the untouched, raw beauty of the mountains with your body and senses alive and open. Your helicopter will come pick you up for your second incredible helicopter flight of the day.
Need to know:
- Private Flight for 2: minimum of 2 passengers per booking required
- Flight with 3 or 4 Passengers: minimum of 3 passengers per booking required
- Maximum capacity per flight: 4 passengers
- Maximum weight: 250 pounds per passenger
- The closest emergency facility is an hour from our heliport. If you are on medication or inhalers, please make sure you bring extra medication in case of delays. If you have severe allergies, please make sure you have an epi pen and that members of your party know how to use..
- Flights may be cancelled due to weather conditions at the venue’s discretion.
The helicopter tour's Icefields Adventure Base is located near the Columbia Icefields. (25 minutes east of the Icefields Parkway VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience