If you've ever wanted to learn how to make the elusive French macarons then this is the class for you! In this two-hour beginner’s baking class, you'll learn to create beautiful Macarons.
During this unique, hands-on experience you’ll learn a little bit about the history of the macaron, how to properly macaronage, tips & tricks for getting the perfect shell and flavour creation.
You’ll sample some macarons & have tea from a premium organic loose-leaf tea. By the end of the class you will have a box of your own macarons to take home (approx. 30). All materials and equipment needed are supplied.
This Macaron making class is the ideal gift for baking beginners who want to learn the art of baking Macarons or for expert bakers who want to hone their skills even further in the kitchen. This Calgary cooking class is the perfect opportunity to learn from the professionals in the kitchen and gain first hand experience in expert baking!
- Learn the secret technique to create everyone’s favourite French biscuit, macarons.
- All ingredients, equipment and expert direction/teaching are included.
- Take home your delicious creations!
Duration: 2 to 2.5 hours
When: This Calgary Macaron Cooking Class takes place on Tuesday evenings
Need to know:
- Maximum class size is 12 students.
- Minimum age for participation is 10 years.
- Children from the age of 10 to 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian attending the class.
The Macaron Baking Class takes place at Calgary, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience