Little Italy Food Tour and Dinner with Chef, Toronto
Taste authentic Italian dishes from Sicily to Calabria. The Little Italy Food Tour and Dinner with Chef experience is the real chef's tour of Little Italy. Be treated like a VIP and friend as you visit 3 restaurants, sample 12 dishes and pair them with some of chef's favorite wines.
Be sure to bring your appetite!
Nobody knows a neighborhood like a local and nobody knows food like a chef. Imagine the fun you will have with Chef Scott as you eat and drink your way through his home neighborhood. You’ll discover a restaurant started 5 years ago, by an 86-year-old Italian nonna, and visit small, local, family-owned places that make everything from scratch, with the freshest of ingredients and tons of love.
After a short history lesson of Toronto, you’ll visit a small Sicilian inspired family restaurant that serves the best meatballs in Toronto. Next stop is a visit to one of Chef Scott’s favorite places and then it is off to a chic Calabrian style family owned eatery where brothers Pino and Johnny, with the help of their dad, have been curing house made charcuterie for over 25 years, all under the watchful eye of their mother who is also the restaurant's head chef. Throughout the evening, you will taste a total of 12 different dishes served family style and paired with some of Chef Scott's favourite wines. To end the evening the tour visits Toronto's oldest gelateria, for some delicious gelato to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Along the way you will see the Italian Walk of Fame, the last independently owned movie theatre in the city and where the founder of the Toronto Symphony Orchestra lived as a child. You’ll hear tales of the areas storied past and long lost connection to the underworld.
Each of the restaurants you visit has been hand selected by the tour founder Chef Scott. These are the local restaurants that he eats at regularly living in the neighbourhood. T
This Toronto food tour includes all preselected food, beverages and restaurant gratuities and taxes.
- Tour led by Chef Scott.
- Have dinner with a chef.
- Enjoy 12 dishes at 3 authentic Italian family owned restaurants.
- Taste regional Italian food from Sicily to Calabria.
- Italian wine pairings.
- Discover house made charcuterie.
- Experience Italian hospitality and meet the restaurant owners.
- Visit Toronto's oldest Gelateria.
- All preselected food & drink
- Small-group walking tour with local guide
- Restaurant tax & gratuities (Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion)
Duration: 4 hours approximatley
When: Tuesdays at 7:00pm
Meeting location: Grace - College Parkette on the north-west corner of College Street & Grace Street. next to Scotia Bank
Need to know:
- Vegetarian options available on request.
- Vegan & Gluten free options may be available for a small surcharge. Please inquire when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable footwear.
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government issued photo ID.
- Tour guide gratuities are at your discretion.
So whether you are looking to learn more about the best places to eat Italian food in Toronto, for a unique gift or to enjoy a fun evening or date night in Toronto, the Little Italy Food Tour and Dinner with Chef is the Ticket!
This tour takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience