Lake Ontario Sport Fishing Charter and Chef’s Dinner
Spend a day on beautiful Lake Ontario on an epic fishing and foodie adventure. The Sport Fishing Charter and Chef’s Dinner experience is a great introduction to sport fishing with a gourmet twist … truly a fishing trip like no other as you get to eat what you catch.
Head out on beautiful Lake Ontario in search of Coho, King and Steelhead salmon. As you haul in the big fish, Chef Scott expertly prepares a feast of seafood and fresh fish that will leave your mouth watering.
No experience? No problem! No gear? No Problem! Your covered as everything you need is supplied including your fishing license for the day! You will experience a premium big fish adventure on a modern, fully equipped boat complete with Captain and crew.
If you've never been fishing with a chef, you are in for a treat, as there is no shortage of food on board. Captain and crew will know where to go to find where the big fish are hiding while Chef Scott ensures that you never go hungry. Taste Chef Scott's award winning clam chowder, delicious steamed muscles, fresh oysters, jumbo shrimp and lobster rolls - a true seafood feast!
As the sun sets and with full bellies the charter heads back to the mainland arriving at approximately 8:00pm. You can even take some fish home if you like!
- Enjoy a day of fishing with Captain, crew and a private chef aboard a modern, fully certified, luxury vessel with state of the art fishing equipment
- Fish for Coho, Steelhead and King
- Enjoy stunning views of Lake Ontario and Toronto
- Enjoy a sunset dining experience, featuring fresh fish and seafood expertly prepared by Chef Scott
Duration: 7 hours approximately
- Includes all fishing gear, bait, tackle and an Ontario one day fishing license
- All preselected food & drink
Meeting location: Bluffers Park Marina, 7 Brimley Road South, Scarborough Ontario
- 2018 DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED.
THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LIMITED SPACE AND ONLY SELECTED DATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
*Dates are subject to change
Need to know:
- Please bring: sunglasses, sunscreen, light sweater or jacket.
- Vegan & Gluten free options may be available for a small surcharge. Please inquire when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
So, whether this is your first time sport fishing or you're a seasoned pro, this trip is sure to be packed with fun and makes the perfect experience gift for anyone who loves to spend time on the water!
The Lake Ontario Sport Fishing Charter and Chef’s Dinner experience takes place at Scarborough, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience