Discover Kingston’s hip and historic downtown as you blend tastings at Kingston’s best restaurants with an insider's perspective on the city's history and culture. The Kingston Food Tour offers a local's perspective into Kingston's culture through its delicious food, history and unique architecture.
Take a guided stroll through historical downtown Kingston as part of an intimate group led by a passionate local guide, helping you to discover Canada's original capital city, and savouring the very best in local cuisine.
The tour includes exclusive tastings at the very best local restaurants in downtown Kingston, while highlighting points of interest to weave a seamless story of events and people that have made Kingston a premier destination for food, history and most of all, fun. Visit unique shops, restaurants, artisans, and farmers who contribute to Kingston's thriving local food movement.
Places you'll visit:
- All preselected food & drink.
- Small-group walking tour with local guide.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities (Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion).
Duration: 2 to 3 hours
When: Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays 11:00am
Season: April to September
Need to know:
- Vegetarian options are available on request.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Tours generally last between 2 to 3 hours and participants can expect to be standing or walking for the majority of the time. Walking is at a moderate pace and there will be opportunities to sit.
- The tours are held rain, shine, or snow. In the event of inclement weather, we will be able to go inside many of the establishments on the tour.
Does this tour have anything to offer local Kingstonians? Absolutely! Many of the tour attendees live right in Kingston. Locals often take the tour to learn about their city and eateries that they didn’t know about. If you are looking for tasty and fun things to do in Kingston, the Kingston Food Tour is it!
The Kingston Food Tour takes place in Kingston, Ontario VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience