King and Queen West Sunday Brunch Tour, Toronto
Bring your appetite as you experience Sunday brunch in Toronto’s King & Queen West, named one of the hippest neighborhood in the world by Vogue magazine. Indulge in the tasty flavours of 8 dishes from 6 different eateries as you experience brunch Toronto style!
Discover some of the best places for brunch in Toronto!
Toronto is definitely the brunch capital of Canada and a weekend ritual for Torontonians. After a brief history lesson of Toronto, your tour starts with a cup of "wake up juice" (coffee) and the best croissant in the city hot out of the oven. Next up is a popular Asian breakfast dish before a quick stop to sink your teeth into the best chocolate chip cookie you have ever tasted.
Then it is off to Grafitti Alley to see some of the best street art in the city. The tour continues with stops and tasty eats at an Italian café, New York inspired pizzeria, and Toronto's best Butcher shop.
No brunch would be complete without a classic eggs benedict dish and a glass of mimosa so off we go to one of Chef Scott's favorite spots on the strip. Then it is off for one last stop to sip on a classic Canadian Cocktail, the Bloody Caesar.
This Toronto brunch tour includes all preselected food, beverages and restaurant taxes & gratuities.
- Enjoy 8 dishes at 6 different eateries.
- Tour Toronto's famous Grafitti Alley.
- Visit what Vogue Magazine named "Worlds Second Hippest Neighborhood".
- Taste the classic Canadian "Bloody Ceasar" cocktail.
- Sip Mimosas.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth.
- All preselected food & drink
- Small-group walking tour with local guide
- Restaurant tax & gratuities. Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Duration: 4 hours approximatley
When: Sundays at 11:30am
Meeting location: 780 King St. West, in front of Delysees Authentic French Bakery, on the North Side, west of Bathurst St.
Need to know:
- Vegetarian options available on request.
- Vegan & Gluten free options may be available for a small surcharge. Please inquire when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable footwear.
- Tour Guide Gratuities, at your discretion.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift, new brunch ideas or tasty places to visit in Toronto, the King and Queen West Sunday Brunch Tour is the ticket!
This tour of brunch places takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience