Enjoy a fun 60 or 90 minute Edmonton Segway Tour. This tour is your chance to get on the revolutionary human transporter and discover first hand what all of the fun is about while exploring North America’s longest continuous trail system in the heart of Edmonton’s River Valley.
Glide effortlessly through the park on an amazing, easy to use Segway.
This Segway tour showcases the beautiful Edmonton River Valley as guests effortlessly glide through the park on the amazing Segway. Tours run all year long giving participants the ability to enjoy our blooming spring buds, breathtaking lush summer greenery, colorful fall foliage or our winter wonderland!
Your tour starts in downtown Edmonton along the North Saskatchewan River and the spectacular TransCanada Trail. You’ll begin your adventure with in-depth training, from certified Segway trainers who will teach you all the proper handling and safety techniques of this high-tech modern device. Once acclimated to this modern marvel get ready for the experience of a lifetime, a ride through Edmonton’s world famous River Valley. You’ll glide through the River Valley at varying speeds through a route designed to expose you to the natural beauty of the parkland.
Available year round...spring, summer, fall and winter!
- Segway Training Clinic
- One Segway PT per guest
- One Segway certified guide per group
- Luggage Safe Storage
- Segway Operator License
Need to know:
- Tours will run rain or shine unless conditions are deemed unsafe my our tour guide. Bring appropriate clothing.
- Minimum Age: 14 yrs.
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- Minimum weight: 60 lbs., maximum weight: 250 pounds
- Riders must wear the helmet that is provided with the tour or provide a similar multi-impact sports helmet (must be CSA approved).
- Riders cannot wear flip-flops, open-toe sandals, or high heels.
- Riders must complete the Segway Training Clinic and test ride.
- Riders are responsible for all damage to equipment and will be required to pay damage fees as assessed by a company manager.
- Riders will be required to sign a waiver of liability.You must be on time. If you are late the tour will commence without you.
Whether you are visiting Edmonton for the first time, or you are a local, this sightseeing tour via Segway is one of the best things to do in Edmonton and makes is a great experience gift for family or friends.
This Edmonton Segway Tour experience takes place in Edmonton, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience