Edmonton 104th Street Brunch Tour
Discover tasty treasures at one the city’s favourite culinary hubs on the Edmonton Brunch Tour! Your Saturday morning culinary adventure starts with a luxurious breakfast at Kitchen by Brad and then grazing through scrumptious treats at the 104 Street Market.
First brunch, then you munch!
Chomp your way through one of Edmonton's favourite culinary hubs. Enjoy Edmonton’s iconic foods, including authentic Ukrainian perogies, farm fresh tastings and treats for your sweet tooth as you learn about the history, art and culture of Canada's most Northern City.
Your tour starts with brunch at Kitchen by Brad. You’ll be welcomed with fresh coffee, a hardy Ukrainian breakfast and a chef’s demonstration that you’ll never forget.
With happy bellies, you’ll walk a block to the 104th St. market and taste your way through our favourite vendors with fruits, chocolate, newget, cookies, dumplings, bison and more. We’ll toast our great morning with a wine tasting.
- Kitchen by Brad
Chef/Owner Brad Smoliak is a culinary legend in Edmonton.
- Jacek Chocolate Couture
Jacqueline Jacek is a "cocoanista" and bean to bar chocolate maker who presents a "new line" of fashionable chocolates with each season.
- Fruits of Sherbrooke
Bravo for these community volunteers who use the bounty of Edmonton's fruit trees to produce jams and jellies and then use the profits to feed school kids.
- Honest Dumplings
Chinese dumpling goodness reimagined for this millennium.
- The Newget Kompany
Italian treats lovingly made in Edmonton.
- Confetti Sweets
Oscar-nominated cookies? You bet and you'll be munching on them.
- Gull Valley Growers
Vine ripened heritage tomatoes that taste like summer year-round.
- Medicine Man Bison
Taste our indigenous species, the great bison of Alberta.
- Ocean Odyssey Inland
Taste how great sustainability and seafood are together!
- deVine Wines and Spirits
Here's where we'll toast our day together.
- All preselected food & drink.
- Small-group walking tour with local guide.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities.Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Duration: 3 hours approximatley
When: May to October Saturdays 10:00am
Need to know:
- Tour stops are subject to change.
- Small group tour, limited to 12 people
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, celiac, allergy). The tour provider will do their best to accomodate your needs.
- Minimum age recommended for the tour is 14 years.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable footwear.
- Plenty of fluids are provided on the tour but if you get very thirsty you may want to bring your own water bottle.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
So whether you are looking to learn more about where to go for brunch in Edmonton or for a unique gift, the Edmonton Brunch tour is the ticket!
This brunch tourtakes place at Edmonton, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience