Eat, Drink & Pedal Victoria Bicycle Tour
Victoria, British Columbia
Whether you consider yourself a foodie or just like good food, the Eat, Drink & Pedal Victoria Bicycle Tour is for you. Access Victoria’s unique neighbourhoods by bicycle and meet the creative people that feed us as you sample handmade pizza, ice cream, and a few surprises.
Experience a rolling feast of Victoria's culinary gems.
Follow a foodie guide through the cycle-friendly city to absorb its seaside charm and see where locals go to dine and unwind. You will be treated to some of the best local artisan items Victoria has to offer.
Bring your appetite and hop on a bike to snack your way around town, working off each sweet and savoury bite as you pedal between gourmet speciality shops and beloved local eateries. You’ll enjoy Italian pizza, creamy organic ice cream and chocolate truffles and visit landmarks like Craigdarroch Castle, China Town and Beacon Hill Park along the way.
- Explore Victoria’s exciting food scene by bike.
- Discover gourmet specialty shops and where locals dine.
- Led by a local culinary professional.
- Bicycle and helmet.
- All preselected food & drink samples.
- Small-group bicycle tour with local guide.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities. Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
When: Year-round Tuesday to Saturday 11:00am
Need to know:
- Minimum age is12 years
- Tours run rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Rain ponchos and bikes with fenders can be provided.
- Tandem bicycles may be available. They are popular so it’s best to reserve ahead of time.
- Tours are casual and at a very comfortable pace so no one gets left behind. Participants should have some cardiovascular stamina and be able to exercise at a moderate amount. You must be able to ride a bike.
Whether you're looking for a great way to see Victoria, a great date idea or for a unique gift for friends and family, the Eat, Drink & Pedal Victoria Bicycle Tour is the ticket. Check this tour off your list of fun things to do in Victoria, BC!
This food tour by bicycle takes place at Victoria, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience