Vancouver East Village Brunch Tour
Vancouver, British Columbia
Let’s go for brunch! This iconic meal is always a fun excursion. Take the Vancouver East Village Brunch Tour for a unique food tour that celebrates all things brunch. From eggs to pastries to cocktails, this tour is sure to get your morning started off right.
On the Vancouver Brunch Tour, you’ll learn about the East Village, a historic and multi-cultural neighbourhood just East of downtown, and meet the owners that make this friendly area thrive.
The tour starts at Jackalope’s Neighbourhood Dive, a rock and roll Southern joint that will bring out your inner punk. Here you will sample a unique eggs benny and sip on a truly Canadian icon, the Caesar! The next stop is at Bianca Maria, an Italian deli that has been in the neighbourhood for over 30 years. At Bianca Maria’s you’ll sip on an authentic Italian espresso and biscotti. Then it’s on to Black Rook Bakehouse for a wonderful breakfast quiche. This bakery is owned by two lovely ladies who make everything from scratch and is a great place to buy a fresh loaf of bread or pick up some sweets for later.
The next stop on the tour is the local butcher shop for a sample of locally made charcuterie. Another amazing stop to pick up some locally made ingredients for dinner or food gifts. The tour finishes at Vancouver’s smallest tea shop, Steam Tea, for a unique tea tasting. At Steam Tea you’ll learn about single origin and estate teas from around the world.
- 8+ samples of brunch cuisine from 5 different stops including a morning cocktail.
- Enjoy a unique tea tasting from the smallest tea shop in Vancouver.
- Sip on an espresso at an authentic Italian deli that has been in the area and family owned for 30 years.
- Learn the history and stories from one of the oldest neighbourhoods in the city.
- Led by a local culinary professional.
When: November to April: Saturdays 10am-12pm
May to October: Saturdays & Sundays 10am-12pm
Duration: 2 hours
Meeting place: Jackalope's Neighbourhood Dive (2257 East Hastings Street)
Need to Know:
- Price includes: all food and beverage tastings and expert tour guide.
- This tour is suitable for all ages however there is an optional alcohol sample. The legal drinking age in British Columbia is 19 years of age. You may be required to present your government issued ID to participate in alcohol tastings.
- This tour has a vegetarian option that can be requested when you reserve your tour time. Please note that the tour can not accommodate for the following allergies: gluten, dairy, or severe peanut.
- Capacity: maximum 12 guests, minimum 4. Guests will be notified 24 hours in advance if minimum not met.
- Walking distance: less than 1 km. Total walking time is approximately 25 minutes.
- Tour runs regardless of weather.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift or a fun morning tasting some of the best food in Vancouver, the Vancouver East Village Brunch Tour is the ticket!
This Vancouver brunch tour takes place at Vancouver, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience