Downtown Edmonton Food Tour
Immerse yourself in the history and flavours of Alberta’s capital city on the Downtown Edmonton Food Tour. During this culinary adventure, you'll have the chance to discover, sip and savor some of the best that downtown Edmonton has to offer!
Eat like a local and learn from your knowledgeable, local guide the history and best bets for exploring downtown Edmonton.
You’ll meet your tour guide at one of Edmonton's finest hidden gems for a palate awakening. From here you will enjoy a leisurely walk along Jasper Avenue savouring and imbibing a mix of sweet and savoury tastings at five of the city’s premier dining establishments.
Native bison, select wine, craft brews, and appetizer pairings plus wood-fired specialties will please your palate while your brain soaks up the stories of the history, art and culture of this bustling city and former fur trading post.
- The Marc
French inspiration meets Alberta's finest ingredients.
Only local - for real. No green-washing the menu. Just imagination and skill and real Alberta ingredients.
- Bar Bricco
Chef Daniel Costa's ever changing daily antipasto and wine pairings will delight.
Fire-roasted delicacies and inspired cocktails.
- Confederation Lounge at The Fairmont MacDonald
Alberta's signature bison and craft beers sampled with a glorious river valley view and elegant service to cap off the tour.
- All preselected food & drink.
- Small-group walking tour with local guide.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities. Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Duration: 3 hours approximatley
When: June 02- June 30, 2017 Fridays 3:30pm
July 04 - September 01, 2017 Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays, & Fridays 3:30pm
Meeting location: The Marc, 9940 106 St. W, Edmonton
Need to know:
- Tour stops are subject to change.
- Small group tour, limited to 14 people
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time. Vegetarian options available on request.
- Minimum age recommended for the tour is 14 years.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable footwear.
- Walking distance: 12 blocks and ends a short distance from the start.
- Plenty of fluids are provided on the tour but if you get very thirsty you may want to bring your own water bottle.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
So whether you are looking to learn more about where to eat in Edmonton, for a unique gift or to enjoy a fun afternoon, this tour of some of the best places to eat in Edmonton is the ticket!
The Downtown Edmonton Food Tour takes place at Edmonton, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience