Cocktails and Secret Bars Tour
Minimum age for participation - 19 years
Step in to the underbelly of Toronto and discover a world of gin joints, cocktail lounges and secret bars on the late-night Cocktails and Secret Bars Tour.
Are you a classic cocktail drinker or do you prefer something a little more exotic?
When darkness falls, a whole new world springs to life as the bar scene comes alive. Discover a world of gin joints, cocktail lounges and secret bars on the Cocktails and Secret Bars Tour.
After a brief history tour of Toronto, you guide will bring you the first bar, a cozy little Portuguese/Spanish inspired place with a small but mighty cocktail list. The Bacon Infused Cedar Smoked Old Fashion is a house specialty and definitely Instagramable.
Next, you’ll jump in a cab to the next stop, a bar that is hidden in plain site and only the locals know it's there. With no sign or menu, they make your cocktail based on your likes and dislikes.
Then it's off to an old school cocktail lounge for 1920's inspired cocktails and a final stop at Chef Scott’s favourite watering hole before heading to Chinatown for a late-night feast and a sip of ColdTea.
The tour includes all preselected food, beverages and restaurant taxes & gratuities.
- Led by a local industry professional
- Visit 4 distinct neighborhoods
- Visit 4 of the finest cocktail bars in Toronto & enjoy 4 artisanal cocktails.
- Taste bacon infused cedar smoked old fashions
- Visit a cocktail bar affectionately known as “the pineapple” to the locals where there is no such thing as a cocktail menu (they just make it up as they go)
- Go behind the scenes to a member’s only cocktail club
- Visit a secret bar in one of the city’s hippest neighborhoods
- Enjoy a late-night feast in Chinatown while sipping cold tea at a local hangout frequented by off duty bartenders and chefs
- All preselected food & drink
- Local guide
- Restaurant tax & gratuities (Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion)
Duration: 4 hours approximatley
When: Every second Saturday at 10pm
Meeting location: 235 Ossington Ave. (In front of the CIBC Bank), South East corner of Dundas St. & Ossington Ave.
Need to know:
- Minimum age is 19 years. Proof of age may be required, please bring government issued photo ID.
- The tour provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who has accidentally had one too many. No refunds will be issued.
- Vegetarian options available on request.
- Vegan & Gluten free options may be available for a small surcharge. Please inquire when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable footwear.
So whether you are looking for a unique gift or to enjoy a fun Saturday evening the Cocktails and Secret Bars Tour is the Ticket!
The Cocktails and Secret Bars Tour takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience