Chilliwack River One Day Rafting Trip
Chilliwack, British Columbia
Considered to be on one of the best rivers near Vancouver, the Chilliwack River One Day Rafting Trip is the perfect day trip. Nestled amongst the mountains of the North Cascades, the Chilliwack drops 10 meters per kilometer, creating numerous long and continuous rapids. Easily accessible and only one hour from the city, the Chilliwack is highlighted by the Tamahi rapids, where training takes place for the Canadian national kayak team.
The perfect day trip from Vancouver!
Fed by the melting snow pack of Mount Baker, the Chilliwack River is at its best from May through July and is an exhilarating day trip. Hyak offers the longest, Chilliwack River rafting trip available, 18 km (12 miles) including the Tamahi, Sawmill and Swamp rapids.
Since 1980, Hyak Wilderness Adventures has been committed to offering B.C.'s Finest Rafting Experience. The beautiful and exciting rivers they run have been carefully selected so you may experience them at their optimum water levels. Over 200,000 rafters from all over the world have enjoyed their first class river rafting trips.
- 4 1/2 hours of rafting
- Riverside gourmet buffet lunch
- All necessary rafting gear
- changing facilities with hot showers
Need to Know:
- All the rafting equipment you’ll need is provided, this includes a wetsuit, helmet, life jacket and paddle. Waterproof bags are available for cameras and extra clothing.
- Rafting trips from May 14 - July 17, 2016
- How many people in a raft: 6 – 9 per boat
- Minimum age: Children must be 10 years old and weigh a minimum of 80 lbs.
- Weather: Do we go rain or shine? Yes, very often the weather at the river is very different than Vancouver, with the Thompson Valley being among the hottest and driest regions in Canada. Proper dress and a spirit of adventure will ensure an enjoyable expedition under any condition.
This experience takes place at Chilliwack, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience