Calgary Sunday Brunch and Farmer’s Market Tour
Enjoy a culinary adventure as you relax, sip and savour during the Calgary Sunday Brunch and Farmer’s Market Tour. This tasty tour starts with brunch followed by an intimate guided tour of the Calgary Farmers’ Market.
Your tour begins with brunch at J. Webb Wine Merchant where you will enjoy a savoury pastry, a generous portion of Mediterranean salad, an assortment of fruit, Analog coffee and “breakfast” wine tastings.
After brunch, it’s off to the farmer’s market to hear stories and do tastings at 10 market vendors including fresh fruits, vegetables, fruit wines, juices, bison, beef, pork and cheeses.
You’ll receive recipes, shopping lists and a shopping bag so you can leave the market with an abundance of ideas of what to make and the ingredients to get it done.
- You’ll get the background story of what's truly local and what Alberta's seven signature foods are.
- Tastings at 10 Calgary Farmers’ Market vendors.*
- Your professionally-trained guide shares the stories of what it takes to bring produce to market.
- Great for locals & tourists alike.
- Sunday Brunch and tastings.
- Small group walking tour with local guide.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities.Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Duration: 2.25 hours approximatley
When: February 19, 2017 - November 30, 2017 Sundays 10:30am
Meeting location: Calgary Farmers’ Market, 510 - 77 St SE
Need to know:
Whether you are looking for a unique gift or a fun Sunday brunch in Calgary with a farmers' market tour, this Calgary food tour is the ticket!
The Sunday Brunch and Farmer’s Market Tour takes place at Calgary, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience