The Awesome Foursome Adventure Package is FOUR ADRENALINE PUMPING ACTIVTIES FOR ONE INCREDIBLE PRICE! Superfly Ziplines, Treetop Adventure Course, Alpine Sunrise or Wilderness Ride, Off Road RZR Tour, Green River and Cheakamus White Water Rafting Tour. Split activities over your vacation or conquer them all in one day! Go on, we dare you!
The Ultimate Whistler Adventure!
Conquer Whistle Moutain with Four awesome Whistler activities this summer:
- White water rafting on the Green River or the Cheakamus River.
- Experience flight with Whistler's Superfly Ziplines.
- Go Off Roading on the Alpine Sunrise or Wilderness RZR Whistler UTV (UltilityTerrain Vehicle) tours.
- Experience the canopy from an elevated perspective with Treetop Adventure Course
Split activities over your vacation or conquer them all in one day!
White Water Rafting
You can select either the Cheakamus River or the Green River White Water Rafting Tours:
- The Cheakamus River is a mild rafting adventure in the Paradise Valley, south of Whistler, for those craving a scenic tour. With long stretches of fun, easy, splashy rapids this tour is perfect for a family with younger children or even grandparents.
- The Green River rafting tour takes you just north of Whistler Village to Green River, which provides the perfect combination of fun bouncy rapids and picturesque scenery for first-timers or for those on a family adventure.
Ziplining combines the exhilarating feeling of soaring through the air with the breathtaking beauty of Cougar Mountain. With cutting edge technology and SIDE-BY-SIDE ziplines, you and a friend can fly through the British Columbia backcountry in a rush of adrenaline, beauty and speed. Highlighted by ziplines a kilometer long, 500 feet high and reaching speeds of 100km hour as you fly through the BC backcountry.
Off Road RZR Tour
RZR Tours are Whistler’s newest and most exciting offroad driving experience. Sit side-by-side as your guide skillfully leads you through the backcountry trails, mountain lakes and old growth forests of Cougar Mountain on this exhilarating all-terrain Whistler UTV tour. The 2 seat and 4 seat Polaris RZRs offer the ultimate in backcountry exploration.
Prepare for adventure! The Treetop Adventure Course is an elevated challenge that’s sure to bring out the best in people of all ages. The course includes green, blue, black and double black sections reaching heights of up to 60 feet. Maneuver through the treetops on balls that spin, over swinging logs, tarzan ropes, suspended bridges, across monkey bars and zip lines to name just a few. Rise to the challenge and experience the canopy from an elevated perspective.
The tour area is located on Cougar Mountain, just 8 minutes north of Whistler Village, BC in a coastal temperate rainforest with magnificent mountain and valley views.
Need to know:
- White Water Rafting: PFD’s, wetsuits, booties, and helmet are provided to all participants.
- Off Road RZR Tour: Experience Includes: Helmet, outerwear, boots, gloves, glasses/goggles, dust masks if required.
- Off Road RZR Tour: Drivers must be a minimum of 16 years and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Treetop Adventure: Youth aged 7-15 must have adult supervision, either from the trees or the ground.
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs (41 kgs) and Minimum age is 10 years old for Green River White Water Rafting Tour.
- Minimum weight: 60 lbs and Minimum age is 7 years old for Cheakamus River White Water Rafting Tour.
- Superfly Zipline: Minimum weight is 60 lbs (27 kgs) and Maximum weight: 113kg (250lbs).
- Superfly Zipline: Minimum age is 7 years old.
- A complimentary shuttle service from Whistler Village, Fairmont Chateau and the Four Seasons Hotel is provided.
What to bring:
- White water rafting: bathing suit / towel / waterproof camera
- Off Road RZR Tour: Layered clothing / Sunscreen / Insect Repellant / Closed-Toe Shoes / Long Pants
Do I need to be able to swim to raft?
Although the ability to swim is an asset it’s not essential on the Cheakamus and Green rivers. The BC rafting guides will go over all the safety info and will teach you everything you need to know about rafting with them.
Do I have to be fit to go rafting?
They take people rafting of all shapes and sizes and of all fitness levels. The Cheakamus and Green River’s are appropriate for everyone of all abilities.
The Awesome Foursome Adventure Package takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience