Archery Lesson (Private) - Caledon
Try your hand at an ancient and awe-inspiring sport during this fantastic private archery lesson in Caledon. This is an great experience for the whole family with expert instruction by a Nationally Certified Coach and all equipment provided. You will get a chance to experience the unique thrill that the sport of archery offers.
Relish the immense satisfaction of hitting the bull's eye!
This archery lesson is perfect for all. Archery experiences and lessons are fun, exciting and rewarding; superb for improving your hand-eye coordination, they also make fantastic gifts for history buffs who want to get to grips with this ancient and thrilling sport.
Learn the principles of this age-old sport from one of Canada’s top archery instructors. At the archery range, which has hosted the International, Canadian and Ontario Championships, you are introduced to your professional instructor who will familiarize you with the archery equipment you will be using and make sure that you have a complete understanding of the required safety procedures, including the range commands being used in the program.
Once you have your archery tackle you will learn how to string and unstring a bow properly, before taking aim and releasing your arrow down the range to your target. As with all things ‘practice makes perfect’ and in no time at all you will be able to show off your newly found skills.
The range you will be using during your archery lesson is a state-of-the-art 30m x 15m heated indoor range. The range is set up in 10 lanes with shooting distances from 10m to 25m. Most of the indoor shooting is done at 18 meters.
By the end of your archery lesson, you might not be shooting apples off people's heads like William Tell, or winning any Hunger Games, but you'll definitely be far more skilled than you were at the start of the lesson, and will probably be dying to try it all over again!
Duration: 1 to 1 ½ hours
Time: Monday to Friday: 10:00am- 5:00pm
Saturday: 3:00pm - 8:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Minimum age: Participants must be at least 12 years of age and of average strength to be able to draw the school bows.
Need to know:
- No previous experience is necessary.
- All equipment is provided.
- There will be other people at the range at the same time as you, but your time is one-on-one with your instructor.
- Participants under 18 years of age will require the signature of a parent or guardian.
- Participants will be required to sign a liability release and waiver form.
- This experience is not weather dependent and will run rain or shine.
- Dress comfortably for the time of year and avoid wearing loose fitting or bulky shirts as they will interfere with the shooting of a bow. Wear flat soled shoes.
- All necessary archery equipment is provided and included.
As well as being an exhilarating and memorable activity, archery classes makes a wonderfully special experience gift for anyone who has ever wanted to get to grips with this ancient and fascinating sport.
This private Archery Lesson experience takes place at Caledon, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience