Another Round Calgary Brewery Tour
Minimum age for participation - 18 years
Experience the mouth-watering world of craft beer during this 4-hour Calgary brewery tour. Visit four Calgary breweries who offer innovative, thirst-quenching diversity and enjoy a family style smoked BBQ feast at Trolley 5 Restaurant and Brewery.
With new breweries on the scene nestled in Calgary’s inner city and a recently opened brewpub on popular 17th Ave, the Another Round Calgary Brewery Tour offers a first-rate pairing of industry experience with a strong passion for brewing. Add to this, a seasoned trailblazer who has been on the scene since the mid-nineties offering an edgy alternative, making brews which not only embody Calgary’s culture but offer some expansive personality.
- Meet in the heart of 17th Avenue at the Trolley 5 Restaurant and Brewery for a family style smoked BBQ feast highlighting locally supplied fresh food, course staple beers and seasonal beer.
- Be prepared to be schooled on “Strong and Free” in Alberta by Wildrose Brewery. Their Taproom is housed in AF 23, part of Currie Barracks, Calgary’s military base established in 1934.
- Next, you’ll travel across the city to tour the newest brewery to hit Calgary, Banded Peak Brewing. These brewers are more than your typical outdoor enthusiasts and their production ideas are just as crisp and fresh.
- The last stop is Cold Garden Beverage Company, nestled in the trendy and spirited neighborhood of Inglewood. Not only do these folks make some amazing brew but they will be expanding into spirits. Truly a grass roots company, they are breathing new life into an area of the city that was once known as the “Beer Flats”.
- At the end of the tour you will be driven back to your Trolley 5 Restaurant & Brewery.
- A guided tour and tastings at Trolley 5 Restaurant & Brewery, Banded Peak Brewery, Wildrose Brewery, and Cold Garden Beverage Company.
- Dinner at Trolley 5 Restaurant & Brewery served family style.
- Souvenir bag stocked with goodies including a snack and bottled water
- Collectable beer labels.
- Merchandise discounts at all breweries.
- Transportation provided by a driver/guide from downtown Calgary.
When: Year-round Thursdays 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Need to know:
- Tours will regularly take place using a 24 passenger Mini Coach.
- Minimum age of participant is 18 years.
- Meeting location: Trolley 5 Restaurant and Brewery.
The Another Round Calgary Brewery Tour makes the perfect unique gift for every level of craft beer connoisseur and it's a great way to explore the beautiful city of Calgary.
This experience takes place in Calgary Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience