Join an intimate guided tour through the wonder world of Annapolis Valley wines on a voyage of discovery you will never forget. Savour the secrets of the award winning wines with a passionate, informed guide who will introduce you to the wines, the wineries and the local stories behind them.
Uncork a new adventure!
The Annapolis Valley Wine and Lunch Escape with lets you experience 3 award winning wineries located in the heart of the Annapolis Valley. Swirl and sip your way through the magnificent wine country. Learn about the cool climate wines. You will get to try a variety of award winning Nova Scotia wine and enjoy a bistro style lunch with wine at Luckett Vineyards, overlooking the beautiful Minus Basin fed by the Bay of Fundy.
When: May to October - Tuesdays & Sundays
From Halifax - 10am – 4pm
From Wolfville – 11am – 3pm
- All transportation
- A fun and professional wine tour guide
- Tour and tasting fees at 3 wineries
- a bistro style lunch with wine (server gratuities included)
- Halifax - departs from Marriott Harbourfront Halifax, Holiday Inn Dartmouth (Wyse Road), Metro Transit Link Terminal (Walker Avenue) Lower Sackville
- Wolfville – departs from of Main Street and Gaspereau Avenue Wolfville
So whether you are looking for a unique way to learn about Nova Scotia wineries or for a great gift, this Annapolis Valley Wine and Lunch Escape is the perfect choice!
This experience takes place in the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience