Experience kayaking Vancouver Island’s Saanich Peninsula on a 2-hour guide tour of Brentwood Bay, a short drive from Victoria. This tour is perfect for beginners to kayaking as the waters in the inlet are without currents or large waves.
There is no better way to experience the beauty of Vancouver Island!
At the Brentwood Bay launch site, you’ll meet your guide, get outfitted with your gear and choose a single or double kayak. An easy launch ramp lets you enter and exit your boat easily and without getting wet. You’ll then follow your guide through the calm waters of Brentwood Bay.
Brentwood Bay features access to beautiful Tod Inlet, Butchart Cove, and Finlayson Arm. It's an ideal waterway for those looking to paddle in sheltered waters. As you explore the incredible surroundings watch for otters, seals, bald eagles, blue herons, and other wildlife.
- Perfect for all skill levels and ages. No experience is necessary.
- View native wildlife in their natural environment.
- Led by an informative and friendly guide.
- Kayak and paddle– single or double
- Professional guide
- All required safety gear
Departure point: Brentwood Bay, 30 minutes from Victoria
When: Available year-round Tours daily at 10:00am and 2:00pm*
*subject to availability
Need to know:
- Only high quality, well maintained gear is used. Your guide will ensure that you are fitted to the most comfortable and efficient boat.
- If canceled due to unsafe weather conditions you will be given the option to reschedule for a future date.
- All passenger weights and heights must be advised at time of booking with the tour company.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Whether you're a first-time visitor to Vancouver Island or a local, there is plenty to see and experience on the water with the Brentwood Bay Guided Kayak Tour.
Be sure to check this off your list of fun things to do in Victoria, BC.
The Brentwood Bay Guided Kayak Tour takes place at Victoria, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience